5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Hood Swap

jwall97

Reaction score
Hey all, I’ve been looking all over for a Rebelhood with bezels to replace my hood on the Bighorn. Does any one know a place to purchase one with all the necessary parts. Also what would be needed besides the hood and 3 bezel pieces? I am not familiar on how to use Mopar to find parts and which ones are needed. Thanks again!

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
First where are you located as that will go a long way to what will help you best. Secondly are you referring to the “ Sport “ hood that a lot of us run ? Or do you want one strictly from a Rebel ?

Moparian

Ram Guru
Reaction score
First where are you located as that will go a long way to what will help you best. Secondly are you referring to the “ Sport “ hood that a lot of us run ? Or do you want one strictly from a Rebel ?
Rebel and Sport hood are the same thing.

jwall97

Reaction score
’m in CT and Yeah, the sport hood same thing. I said Rebel hood because that’s what I see it on most around here.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I purchased mine from my local dealer for two reasons. One it was a better price and two if it arrived damaged it was on them to make it right. They even delivered it for free to my paint shop of choice.

jwall97

Reaction score
I purchased mine from my local dealer for two reasons. One it was a better price and two if it arrived damaged it was on them to make it right. They even delivered it for free to my paint shop of choice.
Sounds nice, where there other parts besides the 1 piece hood and bezels such as the heat shield? Also about how much did it run you? Obviously pa price difference depending on ships. But a rough estimate

Users who are viewing this thread