5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Grill Swap

raygun9

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Just found this forum, ive been on ramforum and ramforumz for years but for the g5s this one has way more content. Really excited to be on here and have a Gen5. I just got rid of my 2012 Sport and moved into a 2020 Rebel. I was just wondering if anyone successfully swapped out the rebel grill for a sport or big horn one? I love everything about this truck except the grill..

LITTLEREBEL

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Just found this forum, ive been on ramforum and ramforumz for years but for the g5s this one has way more content. Really excited to be on here and have a Gen5. I just got rid of my 2012 Sport and moved into a 2020 Rebel. I was just wondering if anyone successfully swapped out the rebel grill for a sport or big horn one? I love everything about this truck except the grill..

Someone posted this option.

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. The grill is my favorite part. It's about the only thing exclusive to a Rebel.

But to answer your question, I've heard of it being done both ways. No reason you can't other than what you're willing to spend. At a minimum, you'll need a grill and bumper. There are probably brackets, etc. as well. Some have said you need the panel under the headlights, but not sure.

raygun9

Reaction score
Its starting to grow on me, my 2012 sport I had for 11 years and loved that truck more than anything... I think I was just sad to let it go. Rams.jpg

Last edited:

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That link to the TRX grill specifically states that it doesn't fit the Rebel.

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I prefer the TRX grill over the Rebel grill also, but if it doesn't fit the Rebel, then we need to wait until somebody makes something.

CaliRebel

Reaction score
There is a guy on here somewhere that made it fit onto his rebel with a little bit of trimming. But to be 100% honest, the quality of those grills aren't the greatest.
The fit and finish just looked off and the texture of the plastic doesnt match up to the oem plastic on the rebels.

Edit:
I found him, heres the link

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread