5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel grill replacement???

My_first_RAM

Reaction score
Has anyone found any aftermarket grill options for the gen5 Rebel? I would love an option without the “RAM” or something more like the TRX.
Let me know if anyone has found options.
Thank you.

My_first_RAM

Reaction score
I saw that one, but not digging the lights and the weird rectangle at the bottom.
Thanks for the reply.

CaliRebel

Reaction score
Has anyone found any aftermarket grill options for the gen5 Rebel? I would love an option without the “RAM” or something more like the TRX.
Let me know if anyone has found options.
Thank you.
I believe what you're looking for is the Rebel "OTG" grille.
Mopar unveiled it along with a whole lot of other mods for the Rebel but I dont know if they're actually going to release any of it.
Hopefully they do though because I am in love!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 4.01.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 4.01.49 PM.png
    929.8 KB · Views: 291

My_first_RAM

Reaction score
Has anyone seen any updates on whether or not Mopar is going to put the OTG grill into production? Really wanting this option or a similar aftermarket one.
Come on Mopar!

A-A-RonMD

Reaction score
Has anyone seen any updates on whether or not Mopar is going to put the OTG grill into production? Really wanting this option or a similar aftermarket one.
Come on Mopar!
Is that the one on the TRX because I want it too.

RamonaAnn

Reaction score
I've been looking for something like the TRX grill for Rebel as well, a couple of guys have installed this one but not on Rebel.

I wish they would make this same model but for Rebel. Has anyone seen one that's compatible?

CaliRebel

Reaction score
I've been looking for something like the TRX grill for Rebel as well, a couple of guys have installed this one but not on Rebel.

I wish they would make this same model but for Rebel. Has anyone seen one that's compatible?
Someone here put this on their rebel but some minor trimming was involved to get it installed i believe.
In my honest opinion, the build quality of these are lacking pretty bad. Especially for the price they're asking. The plastic texture doesn't match up to the plastic on the Rebel and it looks really off.

RamonaAnn

Reaction score
Someone here put this on their rebel but some minor trimming was involved to get it installed i believe.
In my honest opinion, the build quality of these are lacking pretty bad. Especially for the price they're asking. The plastic texture doesn't match up to the plastic on the Rebel and it looks really off.
Yeah I think I saw it and it didn't fit right even with the mods, less than ideal to chop up something you pay that much for. Thanks for responding. Maybe someone will manufacture one for Rebel.

Jb_Rebel19

Reaction score
Any word on this grille? This is what the rebel should come with….the stach is ugly
It’s beyond ugly. It’s the only thing that I dislike about my truck. Before buying the truck, I assumed I’d be able to replace it with an aftermarket grille, like you can on 99% of trucks. As bad as it sounds, I’ve even thought about trading it in because I’m getting tired of looking at the damn mustache grille staring back at me through my office window. Really disappointed with the lack of aftermarket grille options.

Jack.

Reaction score
Doesnt have a rebel but i have been looking for a trx style grilled for my laramie as well, i did purchase the above ebay trx grille but... it felt flimsy so i ended up returning it. I wouldnt mind paying 300-500 for a good quality/sturdy one.

Users who are viewing this thread