5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel front shock part number.

Scjon03

Reaction score
My dealership close to me doesn’t have a 2019 Rebel without air suspension in my area. Can someone that has a 2019 Rebel without air get me the part number for the front shocks and a picture of the shock/sticker with the part number?

Last edited:

Scjon03

Reaction score
Out of all the Rebel owners here. Not one can take a simple picture or supply the front shock part number?

Scjon03

Reaction score
You can take it any way you want too. If it sounds harsh to you then oh well. It wasn’t suppose to be. But out of everyone here no one wanted to help. Just a simple picture of the sticker on the shock with the part number. Think about how you’ll feel when asking in a forum and no one would help.

But I got what I needed.

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Should have posted this in the rebel section, you would have gotten some hits I think. Also an easy way is to just get a VIN from a rebel, and call a high volume online parts seller and ask for the part #

jabara572

Reaction score
It also says discontinued so.... not sure whats up with that. The only other options say without Bilstein (with or without ORG). Which i dont think would be them.

Users who are viewing this thread