5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Front bumper recommendations

jgevans

Reaction score
I'm doing some work to my 2019 rebel and really want to change the bumper to something with a winch and some protection for the lights since I have a ton of deer in my area and already had to get the stock bumper and some more swapped once from a deer impact. I like this ARB one: Summit Bumper 3452040 . I know it "doesn't fit rebel" but probably will with a little bit more of a gap, but I was wondering if anyone had any other options that are specifically for a rebel.

MagnumPSI

Reaction score
Not really enough protection for what I'm looking for
If you add the full hoop option it’s a closer comparison to the ARB. They have a few pictures and I’ve seen a picture of someone on here with a Rebel who has it. I’ll see if I can find it.

MagnumPSI

Reaction score
IMG_4986.jpeg Here’s the one I was thinking about, it’s the only full hoop picture I’ve seen on a Rebel and I think the guy is on this forum but I can’t remember. I saved it to my camera roll because at the time I was looking at getting a replacement as well.

jgevans

Reaction score
View attachment 184587 Here’s the one I was thinking about, it’s the only full hoop picture I’ve seen on a Rebel and I think the guy is on this forum but I can’t remember. I saved it to my camera roll because at the time I was looking at getting a replacement as well.
The picture definitely helps. Thanks

MagnumPSI

Reaction score
The picture definitely helps. Thanks
For sure, when I eventually replace my bumper that’s probably going to be the route I go with as I also have tons of wildlife in my area as well. My plan at the moment is to wheel with the stock bumper and the Vice winch mount until I break the bumper and need to replace it, then I’ll go that route.

Users who are viewing this thread