5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel fender flares

Bsizz

Reaction score
I’m looking for aftermarket fender flares for my 2019 ram rebel. But I’m having a hard time finding anybody that makes them for the rebel.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The stock flares on the Rebel are the same as those on the other models other than not being paint matched. So you don't have to limit your search to the Rebel model. You can use aftermarket flares that fit any 5th gen 1500 (excluding TRX).

Bsizz

Reaction score
The stock flares on the Rebel are the same as those on the other models other than not being paint matched. So you don't have to limit your search to the Rebel model. You can use aftermarket flares that fit any 5th gen 1500 (excluding TRX).
But it seems when I pull up ones that say they work, I’ll see in parentheses “except Rebel & TRX”

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
But it seems when I pull up ones that say they work, I’ll see in parentheses “except Rebel & TRX”
I can understand why the TRX is excluded. It has uniquely shaped front and rear wheel openings. But the Rebel shares the same sheet metal with the other models. So I don't know why they would exclude the Rebel, unless the attachment points are different. I guess it's probably not worth experimenting with for you.

GraniteRam

Reaction score
The cheeks below the headlights are different on the rebel from the other trims and that's why it's a different flare. Even the front inner fender liners are different between the rebels and other trims.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The cheeks below the headlights are different on the rebel from the other trims and that's why it's a different flare. Even the front inner fender liners are different between the rebels and other trims.

Are you sure? Based on what I've seen, the plastic trim below the headlights is identical to other trims except for the Limited due to it's slightly different shaped headlights and more angled under headlight trim. But the part that meets up with the fender flare is likely idential to the rest of the other trims, including the Rebel.

GraniteRam

Reaction score
Are you sure? Based on what I've seen, the plastic trim below the headlights is identical to other trims except for the Limited due to it's slightly different shaped headlights and more angled under headlight trim. But the part that meets up with the fender flare is likely idential to the rest of the other trims, including the Rebel.
It's been awhile but I believe so. I was looking at converting my front end from Laramie to rebel and that's when I discovered that the front inner fender liners are different because the mounting points are slightly different at the cheeks and flare.

SD Rebel

Reaction score
It's been awhile but I believe so. I was looking at converting my front end from Laramie to rebel and that's when I discovered that the front inner fender liners are different because the mounting points are slightly different at the cheeks and flare.

Gotcha, from the outside they look the same, but that could explain why they said no Rebels with that fender flare kit.

GraniteRam

Reaction score
I thought so as well until I did some digging. I just looked it up. Three versions of those panels, limited, rebel, and the other trims.

SD Rebel

Reaction score
I thought so as well until I did some digging. I just looked it up. Three versions of those panels, limited, rebel, and the other trims.

Nice, good to have info from someone with some facts, thank you for sharing with the class :)

Users who are viewing this thread