5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Diesel - Dealership Offer vs MSRP

runner_0

Reaction score
I was able to get 27% off of msrp on my 2020 Ram EcoDiesel in Canada. Sticker was $83,410 CAD and paid $61,000 CAD plus my taxes with no trade in

Sascwatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I managed to get about 31% off with all discounts and Chrysler family discount aswell. $78145 sticker price and I got my truck for $54500 Canadian pesos.

KOOPS

Reaction score
I was able to get 27% off of msrp on my 2020 Ram EcoDiesel in Canada. Sticker was $83,410 CAD and paid $61,000 CAD plus my taxes with no trade in
I managed to get about 31% off with all discounts and Chrysler family discount aswell. $78145 sticker price and I got my truck for $54500 Canadian pesos.

Wow, you Canadians got some good price drops! Those are some pretty impressive savings off MSRP.

Eltaco

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Timing is everything. Current rebates are not as good as they had been, and every region is different. Make sure you get sales dates if you’re comparing... because if you’re holding out for 27-31% off as the guys above found... you may not ever find a truck to purchase.

BeemerG

Reaction score
I am new to Ram and to this forum. I am in the market for Ram Laramie Crew Cab Eco Diesel with Laramie Package 2. Anyone know if FCA is offering better incentive for month of June? There current incentives are not that great. This truck is WANT NOT NEED so I can really wait for great deal.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
I am new to Ram and to this forum. I am in the market for Ram Laramie Crew Cab Eco Diesel with Laramie Package 2. Anyone know if FCA is offering better incentive for month of June? There current incentives are not that great. This truck is WANT NOT NEED so I can really wait for great deal.
In that case just wait. The 2021s are just around the corner.
Once they're out, I'd be wiling to bet you'll be able to get better deals.

Users who are viewing this thread