5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Colors in Canada

Lize

Reaction score
My Rebel was ordered end of January and was going to be two tone Red with the black. Shortly after ordering the single colour option disappeared from the Canadian website.
Window sticker says Flame Red and I'm wondering if there has been a mistake with the order.
Can anyone advise Canadian window sticker against color delivered please?

I'm thinking if it turns up single color red and I'm a bit disappointed I could always have the bottom wrapped in black and maybe the front skid plate too.
Thanks

clazer

Reaction score
I can’t speak for Canada, but mine says white on the sticker. It’s definitely white with black on bottom. I had the same concern and was thinking of rhino lining the rockers. You should be all good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a Granite two tone Canada Rebel, window sticker says nothing about two-tone.

Lize

Reaction score
Thanks, I’m more confident it’ll be two tone now.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My build sheet says lower two tone(black) but my window sticker just says Billet Metallic.

Lize

Reaction score
I've just discovered how I look at the build sheet when reading another thread - says two tone :D

Users who are viewing this thread