5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Center Console

kjn86

Reaction score
It is complete!!!! Lots of back to the drawing board on this one. Son learned a lot with trying to design to measurements you can't take when something is closed and don't have access ;)

Mustard54 - there is a charging cord channel designed in per your request.
if not running a charging cord, you can store business cards, a credit card or items like a car wash card.

Just to confirm, this works in the Rebel? There is a note in the description specifically: "The organizer is designed for a Laramie with the stock felt like liner. It has not been tested with any other liners like the rubber mat found in some Rebels."

Seems like we are working this in a Rebel thread and we should know the answer to this and not need to have this caveat in the description. Would like to buy one but don't need some minor detail like the rubber vs felt messing me up. Thx.

69Sting

Reaction score
Guess I didn't realize this was under a Rebel forum. whoops. I don't have a rebel so I could not test it. From the other organizer we discovered that Limited had a different size lower storage area. I should have had my son word it differently to: We have not been able to test it in a Rebel yet.

Local dealers are to keen on opening up a truck for you to if something will fit.
Would appreciate feedback from a Rebel owner if this fits as is or not.

Users who are viewing this thread