5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel Bumper Cover/Skid Plate

zajaco

Reaction score
Does anyone have a line on a bumper cover/skid plate for the Rebel front bumper? Part number 5ZB47GXHAA or 5ZB47MS5AA. I damaged mine back in October and Mopar has them backorder until most likely January. New, used, scratched, I'm open to options. It is going to get painted black anyway.

zajaco

Reaction score
That is actually where I ordered it from. All of the online mopar parts stores that I have found don't actually stock the item. They drop ship them from Mopar. So, hoping, probably a long shot, that someone on the forum works at one of these places and actually has one on the shelf.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Have you tried any local salvage yards? They have a network to locate parts, even if they don't have one. These are on their third model year. Lots of people bought Rebels, so it stands to reason that there would be quite a few that have been wrecked.

Users who are viewing this thread