5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel bedside decals for Rambox

Nsm42

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Has anyone found the Rebel bedside decals cut for the Rambox like the photo below? Every one I’ve seen is for the standard bed unless that’s it and creative measures are needed to make it fit. Thank you very much.
3E9C022A-6F2D-4E22-897A-96734EAB82D8.jpeg

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Has anyone found the Rebel bedside decals cut for the Rambox like the photo below? Every one I’ve seen is for the standard bed unless that’s it and creative measures are needed to make it fit. Thank you very much.
View attachment 97063
You have to either cut it with an exacto knife or use 3M Knifeless Finish Line Vinyl Wrap Cutting Tape.

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just know that the above decals were an aftermarket set and not the factory ones. The factory set has the Rebel name larger and may impact the Rambox seams. I saw the video where he had those installed. The aftermarket ones also required trimming around the wheel flares and bed caps. The factory ones are cut short and show paint at the the wheel flare and bed cap.

Nsm42

Reaction score
That’s great to know. Would you have advice for factory part numbers on the Rambox version?

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I looked up a pic of the rambox side decal and noticed that it has the smaller Rebel image than the non rambox graphics. However, the paint is visible at the fender flare and bed cap. It also has space around the rambox openings rather than being a tight fit like Hammerdown's.

Attachments

• 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    42.8 KB · Views: 43

mike146

Reaction score
Hi there. I do not own a rebel yet, but I have been pricing out and fiddling with ram website building my future truck just about everyday for last month. Waiting for 2022 at this point.

However, back on topic... LOL.

If you add decals to your truck on website, that is the option of how it looks with rambox from the factory.

Seems like 2 different sets, one for rambox and one without.

Users who are viewing this thread