5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel arrived, that was quick!

Sterno90

Reaction score
Looks great! When I order mine I will be getting a black Night Edition, with Ram Boxes. Since I live in a place where it is below freezing for close to if not over half the year I will not be getting the Air Suspension. I am torn on the MFT. How do you like it? Is it really that much more practical over a standard tailgate and worth the extra almost $1,000?

Wsmith

Reaction score
Looks great! When I order mine I will be getting a black Night Edition, with Ram Boxes. Since I live in a place where it is below freezing for close to if not over half the year I will not be getting the Air Suspension. I am torn on the MFT. How do you like it? Is it really that much more practical over a standard tailgate and worth the extra almost $1,000?
If you use your bed a lot, get the MFT. I didn't and regret it.

jotruck

Reaction score
I love it so far (only 2 days old) i got the MFT and had to switch colors to get it. For some reason they weren't allowing MFT to be orgered on Hydro blue (I did a separate thread on this). I really wanted the MFT so I switched to red. For me it comes down to convenience unloading things and having better access. I don;t regret it so far. Also I love the Ram logo on the back as opposed to the letters RAM on the tailgate (very minor unimportant thing lol).

Users who are viewing this thread