5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel 6" lift

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I see they want $735.00 for their upper control arms alone. I’m not complaining just wasn’t aware that UCA were that costly for these rigs...

Jimshaf

Reaction score
Has anyone reached out to Fabtech to see what their recommendations are for their lift kit? I would like to see if they back their product for use on the “19 Rebels.
I just dropped off mt Rebel to do a fit check on their new 4" lift kit. This is from Fabtech "After measuring out your Rebel we have discovered that the factory ride height is the same as a standard Ram. It was our understanding that the Rebel was 2" higher than a standard Ram. That is not the case. They just put Bilstein shocks on, a high clearance front bumper and 33” tires to make it appear taller than it really is. "
The 4" lift will accommodate 35" tires and their 6" lift will allow for 37" tires. I started a thread to show pictures of the progress. Will be adding Fuel 20x10 wheels with a -19 offset and Nitto G2 35x12.50 tires.

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Someone was saying that SOME of the rebels were lifted and some weren’t, like they couldn’t figure out what the hell was happening. There seems to be a lot of confusion and chaos.

Like my rebel, seems taller than non rebels especially in the rear but could be optical illusion I suppose. Looking and the front end, the angles are so flat I just don’t see any ways it’s 2”. I guess it could be 1”.

It’s all become very chaotic, no one knows what will fit what.

I mean the one clear answer is if you switch to aftermarket coilover up front, you eliminate the drama. Then it’s really just a matter of how much lift you will get over “your stock” setting but the geometry will be safe. With the all the spacer combos and what not it seems to be a crap shoot.

Bizarre.

Thepittoo

Reaction score
How’s the ride with the 6” pro comp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ride is really good. I was pleasantly surprised.

The fender flares are 2018s, they dont fit exactly but it works. Only paid 140 for them. I cant find any company that makes the riveted flares ATM. With the 37x13.50 inch tires I had to put wider flares on it. It didnt look good with the stock flares. The lift I got from Alpha Customs. Local company, they put it on along with rims and tires. You can buy directly from procomp.

Thepittoo

Reaction score
Did they adjust the speedometer and headlights for you as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They did the headlights not the speedometer. Runs about 3mph difference till I get time to bring it somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread