5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel 12A

Dreng

Reaction score

Tommy R

Reaction score
Haven't seen that before, either....didn't know it existed. I'm glad mine came with the HK system, though. I really like it! :) That one has a few features mine doesn't, but I hope they're going to deal quite a bit from that internet price. I picked mine up here in Austin and it was a pretty solid price. Good luck!

RAMDJ

Reaction score
I have seen that too on a few trucks I have looked out. The quad cab configuration doesn't include the HK either but is priced the same as that rebel 12 package. So that maybe where it is coming from.

SWI_Don

Reaction score
In talking with my local dealer the HK speaker system was at least one of the problems with the supply of the Rebel 12 package. They said that the Rebel 12 was going to be offered with the 9 speaker system. I was looking this morning and noticed there are Rebel 12's with the 9 speaker system on their window stickers.

edgarrian

Reaction score
^^^^^ That seems to be the case as I only saw one 12 with HK system. Its sitting in North Dakota waiting to be sold. I believe it has 33 gallon tank, panorama roof.

RAMDJ

Reaction score
That would explain the slow ordering time.

^^^^^ That seems to be the case as I only saw one 12 with HK system. Its sitting in North Dakota waiting to be sold. I believe it has 33 gallon tank, panorama roof.

Maybe that is because it is a 19 speaker system HK not 12 ;)

There are some out there. I am getting one soon hopefully.

edgarrian

Reaction score
That would explain the slow ordering time.

Maybe that is because it is a 19 speaker system HK not 12 ;)

There are some out there. I am getting one soon hopefully.

I was under the impression the 12 was for the screen size and that there was the 9 speaker option and then the 19HK system? I Have not seen any 12 speaker options......

Pribilof

Reaction score
Rebe 12 package is the 12" screen, leather, 19 speaker HK, power front seats

RAMDJ

Reaction score
I was under the impression the 12 was for the screen size and that there was the 9 speaker option and then the 19HK system? I Have not seen any 12 speaker options......

Yes that is correct. The 12 comes with 19 speakers HK. I must have miss read it. Thought you saw one with 12 speakers. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread