5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel 12

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have to wonder how many actually will buy this fully equipped Rebel 12 ?

robe2388

Reaction score
There isn't a single Rebel 12 ordered in FL yet.

T_Strey5

Reaction score
If the 12” screen and sport appearance package are on your “must haves” you can do it for less money than in the Laramie. Plus you get HK audio. You go without ventilated seats, reclining rear seats, remote tailgate, and wireless charging. But the option gives me something to think about.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If the 12” screen and sport appearance package are on your “must haves” you can do it for less money than in the Laramie. Plus you get HK audio. You go without ventilated seats, reclining rear seats, remote tailgate, and wireless charging. But the option gives me something to think about.
The only way to get a Rebel is buy a Rebel. You can add whatever you want to your Laramie... you still have a Laramie trying to be a Rebel. Sorry, saying you can get the "anything" for cheaper by adding this to something else is what people do when they're not honest with themselves about what they can afford or really want.

Imho.

robe2388

Reaction score
The only way to get a Rebel is buy a Rebel. You can add whatever you want to your Laramie... you still have a Laramie trying to be a Rebel. Sorry, saying you can get the "anything" for cheaper by adding this to something else is what people do when they're not honest with themselves about what they can afford or really want.

Imho.
So true lol I also considered a Laramie but I knew at the end of the day when a Rebel passed me by, I would have regretted it not getting one.

Users who are viewing this thread