5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel 12 Special Edition

Rebel Yell

Reaction score
I do know the website is not 100% reliable (frustrating), but it still shows the package listed as Rebel 12 (sales code AZ5). I can confirm from my factory order that it does have the AZ5 sales code and includes the leather seats. Beyond that I really cannot say. It seems the more of these threads I read the more confused I become. Just this morning I saw on a different forum that someone says they ordered the Rebel 12 in Oct 2018 and was delivered in Dec 2018 and that he received a wireless charging unit straight from the factory which I have not seen as an option anywhere. Another thread seems to indicate that the tri-fold tonneau cover is actually a hard folding tonneau cover, which conflicts with what I have seen in local dealer inventory as they all had soft tri-fold covers. Maybe FCA just puts in what they have in stock at the moment to keep the orders moving through the factory??? No idea what to expect anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online