5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel 12 price OTD expectations

robe2388

Reaction score
To my Rebel 12 group waiting on their trucks any day now, or any Rebel owner that ordered. What are you honestly expecting to pay OTD once you get the truck.

For me, (MSRP 61,700) I have a check for 50k already from Navy Fed Credit Union at 3.4% for 72 months, plus 1500 deposit on the dealers side already. Don’t want to play games with the finance guy unless he can do better.

I’m honestly not paying more than 52000 OTD on December.

What y’all say?

19Jake

Reaction score
$72,863 Canada msrp
$18,418 discount (25.3%)
$54,445
FREE stuff: NO admin fee, front door tint, Pendaliner, Mopar mudflaps
tri-fold soft tonneau, full fuel tank, plate transfer fee

Last edited:

Doc

Reaction score
$72,863 Canada msrp
$18,418 discount (25.3%)
$54,445
FREE stuff: NO admin fee, front door tint, Pendaliner, Mopar mudflaps
tri-fold soft tonneau, full fuel tank, plate transfer fee
Great deal! Wow. Im slightly jealous.... ok that's a lie! Im very jealous. Great deal bud.

Last edited:

1scruffynerfherder

Reaction score
I think I'm at MSRP $60,805 and out the door around $53,400. I guess we'll have to wait and see what the incentives are like in December when I take delivery.
I got that $500 off email from FCA but it expires before I get home so that sucks.

robe2388

Reaction score
I think I'm at MSRP $60,805 and out the door around $53,400. I guess we'll have to wait and see what the incentives are like in December when I take delivery.
I got that $500 off email from FCA but it expires before I get home so that sucks.

I got a $1k bonus cash with a brochure on the mail couple of days ago, see if you can request a brochure or something on the site!

Jake that’s a crazy deal, how did you pull that off? Was it because your old Rebel was a lemon or am I confusing you with another guy?

1scruffynerfherder

Reaction score
I got a $1k bonus cash with a brochure on the mail couple of days ago, see if you can request a brochure or something on the site!

Yeah that's how I got the email. I'll have to check with the Mrs and see if something came in the mail, but how long is yours valid for?

Users who are viewing this thread