5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebel 12 19 Speaker HK & 9 Speaker W/Sub

halla

Reaction score
That seems really backwards, but the Rebel 12 for sale at Tysons Corner has the 9 speaker system for $500+ with the 12 package, so you are paying to delete 10 speakers? I am still unable to order my Rebel 12 and my patience is wearing thin. I am considering the Laramie Offroad, but I love my 16 Rebel and I am not sure I like the Laramie grille or the smaller tires.

RAMDJ

Reaction score

That one is very similar to the one I want to get. Just missing the eTorque (still on the fence on that) and the air suspension.

That seems really backwards, but the Rebel 12 for sale at Tysons Corner has the 9 speaker system for $500+ with the 12 package, so you are paying to delete 10 speakers? I am still unable to order my Rebel 12 and my patience is wearing thin. I am considering the Laramie Offroad, but I love my 16 Rebel and I am not sure I like the Laramie grille or the smaller tires.

I am in the same boat as you. I actually debated the limited for a little bit as well but the Rebel exterior just looks so much better in my opinion. I have been told they can order after the beginning of the year.

I found a few near me, but they all have RAMBOXES which I don't really want. They are cool, but I don't have a use for them. Much rather have the diamondback cover as seen here: https://www.ramrebelforum.com/forum/appearance-body/7009-diamondback-cover.html

Last edited:

Gamer25

Reaction score

I ordered mine and made sure they did not select the 9 speaker system. It was not an auto selection. The dealer printed out the Rebel 12 (AZ5) Details sheet and it clearly listed the 19 SPKR Harmon Kardon Prem. Sound (RCA) in the details. It also use to show this on the build site. There are other threads in regards to this and pictures that show you do not get the anodized red around the speakers or the front door upper speaker with the 9 speaker system. The Rebel 12 has it's own webpage for advertising on Ram Trucks website. It clearly shows that it comes with the HK system.

https://www.ramtrucks.com/2019/ram-1500/hero/rebel-12/rebel-12-overlay.html

My build sheet and window sticker clearly show the correct status of HK audio and not the 9 speaker system. Will truly see when it shows up. Ordered 11/3/18 and built on 12.19.18 according to my build sheet.

Attachments

• 2018-12-28 14_56_20-https___www.ramtrucks.com_2019_ram-1500_hero_rebel-12.jpg
    2018-12-28 14_56_20-https___www.ramtrucks.com_2019_ram-1500_hero_rebel-12.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 14
  • build sheet HK.jpg
    build sheet HK.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 15
  • window sticker HK REBEL 12.jpg
    window sticker HK REBEL 12.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 14

Paulny

Reaction score
I'm tired of seeing your truck because it's what I'm looking at getting as soon as I can get a good deal and a dealer that provides somewhat satisfactory customer service.

I agree with @19Jake. It's worth the wait. Love my Rebel 12 and can't imagine another truck on the market that would make me happier. If you can wait, hopefully January will provide the ability to order. Mine only took 39 days from order to delivery, and most of that time was delivery. Good luck either way and hope you become a member of the Rebel 12 fraternity.

Users who are viewing this thread