5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebate / Offer / Incentives thread

Solracer

Reaction score
I looked for a thread that would let me know of all the offers, rebates etc that I could get such at the tread lightly $500 off.

Is there a thread for that? If not, can everyone post what they know of in here? Looking to pick up my order from MD first week of June. Need all the help I can get.

Thanks!

Ninety-9 SE-L

Reaction score

I'm going through all my available offers with the dealer, now.
For the record, I discovered I can get all available offers based on when I ordered and when I pay for it.....NOT in between, which sucks because there was a good deal last month.
I'd be interesting in knowing what was available around mid-March.

For the record, I'm taking advantage of the current Laramie deal:
$1000 cash back if I own a competing vehicle (I own a Nissan Frontier).
$500 cash back for being a PenFed member.
0% APR 60-mo. (I was really hoping for last month's 0% for 72)

I'm still looking for other discounts.
Edit, Just added the $500 TrueCar incentive, I just asked the dealer if they can apply it. If I can get $2,000 off of an already good price, I'll be one happy duck.

Last edited:

dyeguy1212

Reaction score

I'm going through all my available offers with the dealer, now.
For the record, I discovered I can get all available offers based on when I ordered and when I pay for it.....NOT in between, which sucks because there was a good deal last month.
I'd be interesting in knowing what was available around mid-March.

For the record, I'm taking advantage of the current Laramie deal:
$1000 cash back if I own a competing vehicle (I own a Nissan Frontier).
$500 cash back for being a PenFed member.
0% APR 60-mo. (I was really hoping for last month's 0% for 72)

I'm still looking for other discounts.
Edit, Just added the $500 TrueCar incentive, I just asked the dealer if they can apply it. If I can get $2,000 off of an already good price, I'll be one happy duck.

Do you know what kind of documentation is required for the Conquest (competitive own) rebate? My DDs are Stella leases, but I have a couple play cars I never considered using. I assume you just need a valid registration in your name?

Ninety-9 SE-L

Reaction score
Do you know what kind of documentation is required for the Conquest (competitive own) rebate? My DDs are Stella leases, but I have a couple play cars I never considered using. I assume you just need a valid registration in your name?
Correct. I took a photo of my Frontier's Registration slip with my name and showing it's still valid. I'm actually keeping the Frontier as my other vehicle, so Trade-in is not required.

Solracer

Reaction score
Anyone have a current link to the truck conquest rebate?

Ninety-9 SE-L

Reaction score
For the record, the Loyalty/conquest bonus cash only apply if you qualify. I got the conquest bonus because I own a competing truck.

Right now I have this stacked:
$1000 Conquest
$500 Penfed (or $500 truecar) you can't stack this one, only the better of the 2.

I'm going to look at the:
$1000 Crew-V6 Retail customer cash allowance (assuming V6 EcoDiesel qualifies)
$750 Non-Prime Retail Bonus cash or CCAP Non-Prime Retail Bonus cash

I don't qualify for:
$1000 Loyalty
$500 Military
$500 First Responder

Solracer

Reaction score
So, I'm told I'll get $3000 in incentives:

$1000 RAM website coupon
$1000 conquest
$500 national bonus cash
$500 memorial day cash

I'm more than happy.

CatServant

Reaction score
I’m trying to figure out what incentives I’m eligible for. I’m scheduled to pick up my new 2022 Ram 1500 Lone Star 4x4 Crew Cab w/ 5’7” box on Friday, but the incentives on the Ram website only mention the 4x2 at that trim level. Is that a minimum trim for the incentives or does the trim level have to match exactly?

Users who are viewing this thread