5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear windows switches

jksheehan

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the rear door window switches are supposed to light up? It seems that almost every switch in the truck lights up when the headlights are one, but both of the window switches on the back doors aren't lighted.

Rick J

Reaction score
No lights in the rear door window switches. The only lights are the ambient lighting in the storage compartments on the doors. How do I know this. 1. Mine don't light up 2. I had the the left rear door panel off yesterday which included removing the switch and there isn't a light in or near the switch.

jksheehan

Reaction score
No lights in the rear door window switches. The only lights are the ambient lighting in the storage compartments on the doors. How do I know this. 1. Mine don't light up 2. I had the the left rear door panel off yesterday which included removing the switch and there isn't a light in or near the switch.
Thanks for the info . . . I guess I wont bug the dealer about it then when I take it in for the first oil change. It is strange that they don't light up though!

GraniteRam

Reaction score
I swear mine did also, I'll have to check tonight after work.

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the rear door window switches are supposed to light up? It seems that almost every switch in the truck lights up when the headlights are one, but both of the window switches on the back doors aren't lighted.

Mine light up, but if I have the window lock set on the drivers door to prevent the passengers from controlling their windows they don’t.

Users who are viewing this thread