5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Window Shaking?

techieanalyst

Reaction score
Noticed while doing a 5 hour drive last night that when i put the rear drivers side window down the window was kinda shaking, in my platinum this never happened (put down for dog to stick his head out the window). I mean she was REALLY moving lol

techieanalyst

Reaction score
No I know that, just an observation, my ford didn't do it and I had it out during blizzards with 80km winds etc, neighbor has a 2016, we tried his and zero shaking of any kind, ford must do something differently

RichRios

Reaction score
I don’t have my truck yet.....I would like to see a video of it

AAmes

Reaction score
I had a wind buffeting sound with all windows up. Took to local dealership, and the service supervisor road with me. Found out the assembly plant left out 2 screws to hold one of the wheel rear wheelhouse liners. A 5 minute ride and two screws fixed the issue. One item to check, possibly

RBRK

Reaction score
The 19’ wind buffets bad with just the rear windows open. The 4th gen wasn’t like that. I noticed that right away. If you have a slider crack that a little. Should help.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread