5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear window on backorder? what is the latest part number?

cevans6318

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Why when looking up the rear window on most any mopar website, why does it give you a laundry list of options, even if you put your VIN in? Which is the correct one? They range from $400-$1200. Is there a latest part number for the entire sliding glass assembly? Dealer told my buddy his truck calls for 68303349AD which is on backorder. Looking at the parts diagrams online, Part 68303349AD appears to just be a solid glass. Seems real cheap too at $475. Any input on this? Truck is a 21 1500 quad cab. If I put my VIN in the same parts websites, it lists the same glass, hard to tell which is the correct one. Considering I see multiple people with their trucks at the dealer for the rear window makes me think there’s a different part number that is in stock. And since trucks are rolling out of the factory with sliding windows doesn’t seem to be a backorder issue.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread