5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear wheels sunk deep in mud

Mighty Snowpants

Reaction score
Gotta love the 4WD push button! Dropped my son off at Soccer and went to back into a parking spot and I felt the rear end drop. The last 18 inches of the of blacktop crumbled like a muffin, the rear dropped about a foot and the truck sunk deep into the "greasy" mud behind the black top. The rear wheels only dug in in deeper. Pushed the 4wd High button, stepped on the gas and popped right back out. Nothing earth shattering here. The truck responded great. My son thought the holes I created in the parking lot were awesome.

JJRamTX

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I love the low end torque of the truck and the air suspension. Wrapped a tow strap around a tree stump at my Girlfriends house in Entry exit level attached to the hitch, put in in 4WD Low and raised the truck to Off Road 2 and let off the brake. No gas pedal pushed and "POP" the tree stump came out of the ground. My Girlfriend said she loves my truck ;)

Mighty Snowpants

Reaction score
I love the low end torque of the truck and the air suspension. Wrapped a tow strap around a tree stump at my Girlfriends house in Entry exit level attached to the hitch, put in in 4WD Low and raised the truck to Off Road 2 and let off the brake. No gas pedal pushed and "POP" the tree stump came out of the ground. My Girlfriend said she loves my truck ;)
that's great.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Cool. I wouldn't have thought of using the air suspension to lift a stump out. Need to expand my universe!

Users who are viewing this thread