5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear wheel house liners broken clips and missing wheel shield

Mangu_ram

Reaction score
Hey y'all,

First post ... I just purchased my truck and had to have the dealership install the rear wheel house liners in house. Long story short they botched the job and broke some of the clips for the rear trim piece that clicks in so now I need to try and find a part number for that if anyone knows ?. The other thing was that they actually removed completely the rear half lining and never put it back . I saw the video of the job from that guy and I saw that he put it back; so the question is if it's really a necessity or just a thing he did. I hope I can get some clarification , this forum was very helpful in my lead up to the purchase. IMG_20190810_110701.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Mangu_ram

Reaction score
Well, first thought is to take it back. Why should you have to track down parts due to the shop's incompetence?
Absolutely agree ! Unfortunately the dealership I picked up the truck from is over 2 hour's away..so I figured I'd fix it myself

R

Rob5589

Absolutely agree ! Unfortunately the dealership I picked up the truck from is over 2 hour's away..so I figured I'd fix it myself

I would ask for some kind of compensation. Or have them send you the missing and broken parts on their dime.

Mangu_ram

Reaction score
I would ask for some kind of compensation. Or have them send you the missing and broken parts on their dime.
Yeah that's definitely a thing I will do lol

HotHareSpey

Reaction score
I wouldn’t bother - go to your local dealer they should take care of you - if it will make YOU feel better call the dealer who sold you the truck and say you are unimpressed- but they won’t really give a sh** as they have your coin already .... just move on and be glad that’s the worst of it

Users who are viewing this thread