5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear USB/ Power outlet not included?

Daredpollo

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just picked up a 2019 2wd big horn and I noticed that there weren’t any rear usb’s Or the power outlet. I spoke to the sales guy but he said it was part of Laramie and higher trims. The thing is, I know I saw a couple big horns with it. I’m not sure if it’s part of a special package or if maybe it’s something that didn’t come included in some earlier builds and mine just happened to be one of those builds. If not, do you guys know if we can buy the part with the usb’s And install it ourselves. I know I’d really love to not have to run a cable from the front or center console to the rear. Lol. It’s this one here 1EE4D5F0-64E1-4051-92FE-C4239A0605B3.jpeg

MG99

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My bighorn has them. Probably part of the level 2 equipment group.

troutspinner

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yep, part of level 2 package. The early Level 2 package had the USB and then they later added the AC Outlet as part of the package at an increased price of course. ;). There are several threads here about it and people attempting it. My understanding is that you can get the parts but that trim piece drives the price up and is difficult to find. Do some searching here to get better info.

Users who are viewing this thread