5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Tow Hook Brackets in Production What Next???

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
We are currently producing rear tow hook brackets for all 5th gen Ram 1500s. We also offer air lift links. What else does the Ram Community want to see us make? We will be producing front and rear bumpers (probably a few options) we are working on rear prototypes right now. We are getting the final shipping/packaging details squared away and will then be ready to start offering true rock sliders that work with 26 and 33 gallon tanks. What else do people want? I have had a lot of interest in Sport bars/ Ram bars similar to what is seen on the TRX. I've spent most of my time and energy talking with the Rebel crowd but I want to know what all of my other 5th gen Ram peeps want/need. Let me know. Below are a few things we offer or are currently working on. Thanks for the input. PS Slider Finished Front View.jpg PS Slider Finished Under View.jpg TRX Rear Tow Hooks Mounted 2.jpg Tow Hook Bracket Mounted.jpg Tow Hook Bracket Set.jpeg Start of Rebel Rear Bumper 2.jpg

BostonBLS

Reaction score
Need a front skid plate for stock non-rebel bumper for those of us that have taken off the front air dam. Just need something simple that bolts onto bumper and cross member. Just to protect under side of engine. Some members have had shops custom make but if you came up with something you could repeat myself and many others would definitely buy.

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Need a front skid plate for stock non-rebel bumper for those of us that have taken off the front air dam. Just need something simple that bolts onto bumper and cross member. Just to protect under side of engine. Some members have had shops custom make but if you came up with something you could repeat myself and many others would definitely buy.
I'll have to get my hands on a non Rebel and prototype that. It should be a very easy build and design process for that.

DSN46

Reaction score
Once you start making a front winch bumper that allows access to the top of the winch and has a high approach angle I will be looking real hard at it! I absolutely can't stand the monster bumpers that have a huge, fat lip hanging down in the front made for smacking deer on the highway, not for off roading. :) You are doing great work... keep it up brother!

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Are the rear tow hook brackets compatible with the oem bed step?
For right now I will say no. They haven't been tested but looking at the design I don't think they will work together. I have someone that bought a bracket set that is going to try it knowing I don't think it will work. That being said, I am thinking of designing a step to work with our brackets.

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Once you start making a front winch bumper that allows access to the top of the winch and has a high approach angle I will be looking real hard at it! I absolutely can't stand the monster bumpers that have a huge, fat lip hanging down in the front made for smacking deer on the highway, not for off roading. :) You are doing great work... keep it up brother!
Thank you. I appreciate it. I can't wait to get caught up on orders and jobs so I can get back to my prototypes and get more products out to every one.

Users who are viewing this thread