5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Springs

Nibis

Reaction score
Planning on replacing my rear springs for reducing squat when loaded, looking a constant rate vs variable rate springs. Does anyone have any experience with either?

Bt10

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can’t help with the coils, but sumo’s or timbrens do the same. Spacer or not sets the small amount of squat needed to engage, with no adjustments or maintenance needed after install. Air bags may keep you from any sag, by adjusting when loaded, and essentially OEM ride unloaded. Coils should be available from reputable experts. Good luck!

Nibis

Reaction score
Can’t help with the coils, but sumo’s or timbrens do the same. Spacer or not sets the small amount of squat needed to engage, with no adjustments or maintenance needed after install. Air bags may keep you from any sag, by adjusting when loaded, and essentially OEM ride unloaded. Coils should be available from reputable experts. Good luck!
Thanks, have researched the air bags, don't want the hassle, and while the Sumo's or Timberens are ok, I really like the Upgraded spring idea. Don't have to worry about leaks with the air, or cut anything if I went with the 5000's. With bump stop type, I don't want to feel it bottom out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online