5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Slider E-Torque bolt pattern???

Skywalkerhild

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking to figure out the bolt thread pattern on the E12 (external Torque) bolts that connect the front of the rear seat sliders to the body of the truck. I have a Ram 2020 1500 crew cab with the 60/40 reclining seats.

The rear bolts that are standard flange bolts (well bolts with integral washer) that require an 18mm socket to remove/install. They are M14x2.0 bolts.

When I use a die to check the from E-Torque bolts I come up with M11x1.5 but nobody sells these anywhere!

What I need is to purchase longer bolts for both rear and front so that I can install seat spacers so I can install a larger sub enclosure :)

Thanks

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
Try the m10 tap in the hole. Maybe the bolts are slightly oversize or oval-ish to prevent them from working loose. If the m10 tap screws in nicely, you have your answer.

Alternatively, buy a 7/16 bolt that is extra-long, cut off the threads, and rethread the shaft using the metric die you own.

Users who are viewing this thread