5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Seats

RLTW

Reaction score
Is there a way to fold down the rear seats in a 2021 Ram 1500? For the life of me I cannot figure it out. I've searched the internet with no luck. I cannot fit my hand behind them to feel for a lever to pull or something.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Is there a way to fold down the rear seats in a 2021 Ram 1500? For the life of me I cannot figure it out. I've searched the internet with no luck. I cannot fit my hand behind them to feel for a lever to pull or something.
I assume you're talking about the rear seat backs. They fold down if you have reclining rear seats. There is a cord behind the seat back which releases the latch. I believe this is explained in the owner's manual. If you don't have reclining rear seats, there is a modification you can do but you have to remove the seats to do the mod. A google search will bring up tutorials and videos on how to do that mod. I don't think it's worth doing in a 5th gen though. There's not much room back there, especially if you the etorque and/or subwoofer sound systems.

RLTW

Reaction score
My seat do not recline. I seen the mod where you cut the hooks. I'm with ya on that one. I'll pass. I was just looking to upgrade the amp and subwoofer that came with it. Not that important. I appreciate the quick response. Thank You Sir!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/