5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear seats

bill5

Reaction score
Ordered a 2021 1500 quad cab. There weren’t any to look at or compare so I’m wondering what if anything is under rear seats. I have had 3 quad cabs and they all came with underwear storage.

Smashius

Reaction score
Ordered a 2021 1500 quad cab. There weren’t any to look at or compare so I’m wondering what if anything is under rear seats. I have had 3 quad cabs and they all came with underwear storage.

I have a crew cab, so I can't answer for sure, but I wish my truck had underwear storage.

So now the question is, how many pairs of underwear is the right amount to keep in the truck?

😁

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a crew cab, so I can't answer for sure, but I wish my truck had underwear storage.

So now the question is, how many pairs of underwear is the right amount to keep in the truck?

😁
You’re telling me there was a box I coulda checked for that? Or is underwear storage a dealer installed item? Also does it fix boxers as well as boxer briefs or does it even matter?

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score

What do you call men's underwear?
Junk drawer!

I couldn't help myself, OP you should prob edit or the jokes will keep coming haha.

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
All jokes Aside, as far as 2021 goes, I’m pretty sure Quad Cabs, even if ya get a Laramie, will not have Rear Under-Seat Storage Compartments. Crew Cabs will depending if ya get a package or not. That’s what the builder says on the website and I’m pretty sure a thread last week was talking about the same thing.

As far as underwear storage, pls ask your dealer. I’m still having trouble getting the blinker fluid my buddy told me to get myself, and I’m pretty sure it’s low cuz people always show me some parts of their hands and yell expletives at me for some reason when I change lanes indiscriminately. Must be attributed to that damn Blinker fluid.

I also have a check engine light, yet I checked the engine multiple times and yep...the engine is still there, so I don’t know what’s wrong. Should I take it to the dealer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/