5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Seat Cover

salukice

Reaction score
My Patriot Blue Crew Cab Laramie is supposed to arrive at the dealer this week. At all times I have two car seats with toddlers in them and was thinking about getting a seat cover to go under the kid seats in the back. Does anyone have a good recommendation of a back seat cover that allows me to anchor the seats and catch all the junk they drop?

Deriggs007

Reaction score
My Patriot Blue Crew Cab Laramie is supposed to arrive at the dealer this week. At all times I have two car seats with toddlers in them and was thinking about getting a seat cover to go under the kid seats in the back. Does anyone have a good recommendation of a back seat cover that allows me to anchor the seats and catch all the junk they drop?

Same here. I added the floor mats and now I want to make sure they don't ruin my leather....

Lablvr2

Reaction score

I have two car seats as well and I use the Prince Lionheart brand seat protector.
You can actually buy these in many brands like Chicco or Britax from Target..walmart .. Buy Buy Baby if you have them or Amazon. Just google car seat protector and tons come up. The thicker the better is best peice of advice I can give you which is why I bought the Prince Lionheart. Some others are softer and over time will leave indentations from the car seat in your leather which will have to be steamed out.

MattF

Reaction score
Right now I'm leaning toward Weathertech for this. I need to decide soon because I'm picking it up tomorrow.
https://www.weathertech.com/ram/201...row-seating-type/bucket-seating-with-console/
FYI - I purchased the Weather Tech rear seat cover and it's a really poor product. Poor fit and coverage and it won't stay in place. I gave it away and purchased the Tiger Tough seat covers. Excellent custom fit and finish - and protects the seats from by dog Jack

Matt

brdima

Reaction score

salukice

Reaction score
Appreciate all the suggestions. I ended up ordering the exact setup that brdima mentioned. Also glad to hear I'm not alone in having two car seats in my truck at the same time. I'm upgrading from a crew cab Toyota Tacoma and the Ram Crew Cab is an amazing size upgrade.

ajosephngs

Reaction score
I feel your pain. I don’t have to have two seats in mine full time but when I do the boys know the rules. No food in daddy’s truck! They were easy to train. Now my wife on the other hand...

Users who are viewing this thread