5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Roof Speakers

braggster

Reaction score
Any body replace the rear roof speakers yet? If so did the headliner have to come down or do the plastic covers pop off?

maddog49

Reaction score
Plastic covers come off and then speakers unscrew

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
Any body replace the rear roof speakers yet? If so did the headliner have to come down or do the plastic covers pop off?
Yes, i did.
I just pulled the plastic, it was so hard(Like, carzy HARD!!!!) and i've actually bend one of the clips so this makes me think this is not the right way to do that.
i think you should take the headliner off for that but because i was already there, i left it open for a couple of days until i got the speakers and tested them.
Only after everything sounded good and i was happy with the result, i went ahead and closed it back up.

This is the set that i'm using in the back(sounds amazing btw):

jkosharek

Reaction score
Yes, i did.
I just pulled the plastic, it was so hard(Like, carzy HARD!!!!) and i've actually bend one of the clips so this makes me think this is not the right way to do that.
i think you should take the headliner off for that but because i was already there, i left it open for a couple of days until i got the speakers and tested them.
Only after everything sounded good and i was happy with the result, i went ahead and closed it back up.

This is the set that i'm using in the back(sounds amazing btw):
Did you connect them with factory polarity?

Users who are viewing this thread