5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Reclining Seats

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I just built a Limited with the same core features (Night Edition, Pano Sunroof, 4x4 etc) and it's about $10k more than I spent ($63k vs $73k).
Interesting.
When I did my build it was under a 1k difference and way more features.

I just did copy builds with night edition and i'm showing 79k limited, 76k laramie which is a bigger difference then when I ordered last year.

I guess it really comes down to if you didn't want some of the higher end features that don't come on the Laramie even as an option but on a limited they are "standard"

sessman

Reaction score
Interesting.
When I did my build it was under a 1k difference and way more features.

I just did copy builds with night edition and i'm showing 79k limited, 76k laramie which is a bigger difference then when I ordered last year.

I guess it really comes down to if you didn't want some of the higher end features that don't come on the Laramie even as an option but on a limited they are "standard"
Maybe it's because I purchased a year ago this month, prices could have gone up, also I'm going on memory with what I spent, maybe it was closer to $65k...

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I just built a Limited with the same core features (Night Edition, Pano Sunroof, 4x4 etc) and it's about $10k more than I spent ($63k vs $73k).

Yep. My build came out to $65k and my dealer discounted it to $59k. A Limited with similar options was $75k. I'm guessing they would have given me a similar discount for the Limited but I didn't ask.

BigD

Reaction score
I couldn't imagine spending $65k to $75k for a truck. My house only cost $180k. I thought spending $40k for a truck was way out of line. They should be around $30k fully loaded !! Hope to keep mine 15 yrs & probably be my last truck. Probably ride a pedal bike after this & share 1 vehicle with the wife !

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
I couldn't imagine spending $65k to $75k for a truck. My house only cost $180k. I thought spending $40k for a truck was way out of line. They should be around $30k fully loaded !! Hope to keep mine 15 yrs & probably be my last truck. Probably ride a pedal bike after this & share 1 vehicle with the wife !
180k doesn't buy you a house anymore... Have you not bought anything lately? Nothing is cheap. The only vehicle you are going to get fully loaded for 30k might be a Nissan Versa...

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
180k doesn't buy you a house anymore... Have you not bought anything lately? Nothing is cheap. The only vehicle you are going to get fully loaded for 30k might be a Nissan Versa...

Yep. The median home value in the US is now at $440,000.

Users who are viewing this thread