5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Parking Sensors needed - ADD Bumper mis-order

zee1313

Reaction score
Hello friends,

I threw an ADD rear bumper on my Ram and LOVE it. However, I ordered the 6 cut out bumper instead of the 4 cut out bumper. Does anyone have any dead or unneeded sensors (QTY 2) that I could dummy up into the 2 extra holes? If not, does anyone know of a place I could find them on the cheap? Searching hasn't located any good deals for me yet.

Photo attached for your viewing pleasure. You can see the corner sensor cut out.

Inked20200324_072707_LI.jpg

zee1313

Reaction score
Hey friends,

Does no one have any extra rear-bumper sensors laying around? No one has had any go dead? I just need 2 dummy ones to plug a couple holes.

myles

Reaction score
Hey friends,

Does no one have any extra rear-bumper sensors laying around? No one has had any go dead? I just need 2 dummy ones to plug a couple holes.
Not sure what kind of hardware stores you have around you, but the good ones usually sell plastic plugs for holes in metal, also metal supply stores usually sell plugs

here is one on amazon, will just need to find the size you need.
amazon link

Users who are viewing this thread