5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear park sense off

danfunk74

Reaction score
Hello, with the help of this forum, I installed an integrated brake controller on my 2020 RAM BigHorn. I used AlphaOBD.

I just noticed yesterday that my rear park sense shows off. Did I mess up the programming??

danfunk74

Reaction score
OK, so I looked through the AlphaOBD while not connected, and see a rear park sense option. But when I connect it through an SGW gateway, and Bluetooth Veepak, it's not there. Help!

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
OK, so I looked through the AlphaOBD while not connected, and see a rear park sense option. But when I connect it through an SGW gateway, and Bluetooth Veepak, it's not there. Help!
I don't have any clue about Alpha, but If nobody answers you, contact Jimmy07, He's an electrical expert.

danfunk74

Reaction score
Ugh, simple fix. My phone/holder was blocking that I accidentally bumped the rear parking sense toggle. Light was on. Now all is good!

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Ugh, simple fix. My phone/holder was blocking that I accidentally bumped the rear parking sense toggle. Light was on. Now all is good!
When driving my Durango, I hit the four ways dozens of times, because the idiot engineers designed a switch that sticks down from the dash, right above the console, where the phone slot is.

Users who are viewing this thread