5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear park assist with stop

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
1) If you drive slow enough when approaching these visual anomalies (where the computer is reading color contrast as an obstacle) it tends to not auto brake for me. 2) While backing up last night my dog ran behind the truck and it auto-braked even though I was barely moving. I'll take the bad with the good.
Well in your case that was lucky! In my case, my dog can't run behind my truck unless she opens the truck back door and gets out first :D

Quiet

Reaction score
I had this kick in over the weekend and it scared the **** out of me. I was backing up and angled slightly to get off the road and I guess it didn't like those trees (10+ feet behind me...), so the brakes were applied instantly and fully.

Uk-Cowboy

Reaction score
Hi,

can anyone tell me where the park assist module is located? I have just imported a 2019 into the Uk and I am adding parking sensors but can’t find where to put the module!?

Thanks

MARTY

Reaction score
Backing down driveway sensors picked up leaves in street and slammed on brakes,time to turn it off.

Users who are viewing this thread