5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear lift options?

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
check with major spring companies to see if they have anything that fits your bill.
most companies that I trust/ use are all offroad performance orientated so they don't really do anything over 3". That said, I know Dobinson MAY have something you are looking for. If you only need 2.5" lift then I'd say go with Ironman 4x4 rear springs but... they top out at 2.5"
I believe the RC spacer for that kit is only 1.5" so he doesn't need anything to high, unless he wants massive OEM rake.

DusterJoe

Reaction score
I believe the RC spacer for that kit is only 1.5" so he doesn't need anything to high, unless he wants massive OEM rake.
This is correct. I only need 1.5" rear lift. I have found some rear spring spacers that are 2". I already have the lift struts from RC. I might just go with the plates for now change it up if I can't get the helper bags to work with the spacer plate.

DusterJoe

Users who are viewing this thread