5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Lift - How offset is the axle without using a trackbar bracket or adjustable trackbar?

doolin64

Reaction score
From what I've found no track bar bracket is included unless you move up to a big boy lift (4-6") or the Mopar 2" lift.

If the ORP adds 1" of lift front and rear...adding a 1" spacer in the rear means I should be all set. Right?

I just don't want to see my rear axle way off set to one side.

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
An inch or two won't have much of an effect. If you want to find out how much you could always jack up the truck from the frame and measure the shift

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

5thGenLoco

Reaction score
I used a 1" spacer in the rear and it made no measurable (yes, I measured) difference.

Robalo2718

Reaction score
Your sig says you have a 1.5" spacer already. Could your measure yours?
Yep, should have mentioned that I've measured mine (to the best of my ability) and there is no appreciable difference. The general impression I have is that 2" might make it a smidge offset, but that more than that you need to make adjustments to avoid death wobble. I'm far from an expert on this though, so please correct if you know otherwise. I'm interested in other folks' experience. Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread