5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Fender Flare Issue

Tranzella

Reaction score
For the first time today I noticed a gap at the top of my driver’s rear fender flare. Looks like the top clip is not seated properly and I have no clue how this happened. Any tips on how I can fix this? If I remove the flare are the clips reusable?

Attachments

• E17E7930-29E2-40A4-B1FA-B3ECF8423E91.jpeg
    E17E7930-29E2-40A4-B1FA-B3ECF8423E91.jpeg
    60 KB · Views: 64

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The clips should be reusable. As mentioned, try pushing it back in, if not, it could be damaged.

But your truck is new, take it to the dealership and they should fix it for you. Likely they will partially remove that fender flare so they can access and replace that specific clip.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yeah, I tried pushing it back in but no luck.

No worries, it sucks a $1.50 clip is causing the issue, but it's honestly a pretty easy fix. I would have the dealer work on it though since you are under warranty. But if you don't feel like waiting, you can order the clips from the dealership and watch some YouTube videos that show how to remove those flares and replace the damaged clip.

Users who are viewing this thread