5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear door panel power for ambient lighting

PCB

Reaction score
Would anyone happen to know what color wire is positive for the rear door panels? In the front it is simple black and red but in the rear on the passenger side it is orange with a white strip, orange with a purple stripe, orange with a brownish grey stripe. In the drivers side it is orange with a purple stripe, yellow with a blue stripe, and plain yellow. Both sides have black for ground but I am not sure which is positive. I have looked on the forum and Google but not finding a clear answer. Thanks for the help in advance.

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Would anyone happen to know what color wire is positive for the rear door panels? In the front it is simple black and red but in the rear on the passenger side it is orange with a white strip, orange with a purple stripe, orange with a brownish grey stripe. In the drivers side it is orange with a purple stripe, yellow with a blue stripe, and plain yellow. Both sides have black for ground but I am not sure which is positive. I have looked on the forum and Google but not finding a clear answer. Thanks for the help in advance.
Subscribe to Alldatadiy.

Users who are viewing this thread