5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Defrost Goes Off In Reverse

Ramit2019

Reaction score
My 2019 Ram BigHorn whenever I use the rear defroster if the vehicle is in park and drive it stays on like it’s suppose to for the 10-15 minutes like it’s suppose to do

I checked the rear defroster the back glass and it’s warm which means it’s working and the mirror seems fine as well

Whenever I put the vehicle in reverse the rear defrost goes off first time experiencing this issue not sure what it could be figured I ask

Ramit2019

Reaction score
That is weird . Hopefully someone will chime in that has a better idea of what it could be .
Tell me about it man I can’t figure it out what it is I know it’s cold outside 18F so I’m not sure what it is. Does you’re RAM does this?

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Tell me about it man I can’t figure it out what it is I know it’s cold outside 18F so I’m not sure what it is. Does you’re RAM does this?
Not at all , it’s been -14 here the past couple mornings and my rear defrost stays on .

Ramit2019

Reaction score
Mine stays on as well but if I go into reverse for some reason it goes off

Im just going to take it in and have them look at it.

Users who are viewing this thread