5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear cup holder ideas

Bt10

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looking for ideas/accessories for rear cupholders. Doors or console clip-ons? Thanks.

deepc6

Reaction score
Looking for ideas/accessories for rear cupholders. Doors or console clip-ons? Thanks.

Do you have a full center console up front?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geddyflea

Reaction score
There are two cup holders in the rear armrest and two in the rear most part of the front console.

Bt10

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No console, just the fold down 6th seat that only has the front 2 cup holders, as well as my purchased front door foams. Nothing in the rear solid bench or plain console back.

door.jpg

Door is worthless, even screw top bottles tip over constantly, shaking pop.

console.jpg

Would love to have something clip-on the console "wall".

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
LITTLEMOLE Car Cup Holder, Car Air Vent Cup Bottle Mount, Adjustable A/C Vent Drink Holder Stand for Coffee,Water,Juice,Tea https://a.co/d/dLEk0J5

Bt10

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This one requires drilling and screws. Probably best choice I've seen yet for the console, although I'd love to see it in a double hole. Thanks HSKR for the top of the door reminder.

1659110531715.png

This one looked like the start of a good design, but it's flexible, so unusable.

1659110591803.png

1659110780649.png

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anybody remember the days when there weren't cup holders in every nook and cranny of a vehicle? It almost seems like a competition today to see how many we can have. In many vehicles, the cup holder is in the way and doesn't hold the cup/can/bottle very well anyway. Have we become that needy on drinks that we need them with us everywhere we go? I'm speaking about myself also as I take a bottle of water with me every time I leave the house, but when did I start doing that? I never used to. Do I really need this water with me all the time? Just questions to ponder.

My wife just got an Audi S4 and the front cup holders are directly under the control panel overhang. A 16oz bottle barely fits depending on the shape. Looks like it was designed for cans only.

Users who are viewing this thread