5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Control Arms

Adrian052

Reaction score
Anyone know what rear control arms fit a 21 Laramie?
I know of Core 4x4 and Apoc. I’ve seen others, but they don’t state that they fit this year.
However, core states they fit 2009 - 2021, so I would assume the other brands would be the same?

lkjk

Reaction score
No idea on fitment, but what's the point of changing?

Adrian052

Reaction score
No idea on fitment, but what's the point of changing?
Are you asking why I want to change or what the actual purpose is?
I want to change it for looks for the most part at this point.
However, I am tinkering with the idea of adding a blower, headers, cam or any combo of that, so in the event that I do this will help with wheel hop. Just need to decide if I want to sell my car to do all of that.

lkjk

Reaction score
Are you asking why I want to change or what the actual purpose is?
I want to change it for looks for the most part at this point.
However, I am tinkering with the idea of adding a blower, headers, cam or any combo of that, so in the event that I do this will help with wheel hop. Just need to decide if I want to sell my car to do all of that.
Gotcha. Might see if you can get TRX arms. But if you're doing all that, aren't you close to TRX pricing anyway, given your sig

Adrian052

Reaction score
Gotcha. Might see if you can get TRX arms. But if you're doing all that, aren't you close to TRX pricing anyway, given your sig
Nah ha. TRX still like 30k more than I paid and that would be for the base model.

Bt10

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I did throw out an email to energy suspension to see if they would put together a kit for the Ram. No response in a week, probably have to call.

Terrible_One

Reaction score
Following. My truck has the e-Locker, so in standard modes it spins only the right rear tire. In wet conditions I get wheel hop BAD and it's pretty embarrassing if I'm just trying to give it some gas to pull out onto a busy highway. O

Users who are viewing this thread