5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear bumper

Rcrretired

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Dodge Ram rebel and the rear bumper looks like it’s out of alignment anyone else have this issue

Can you take and post a photo so that we know what you are referring to please ?

I have a 2019 Dodge Ram rebel and the rear bumper looks like it’s out of alignment anyone else have this issue

Sorry to hear of the trouble you are currently experiencing, Rcrretired. We kindly recommend addressing this with your dealer if you have not done so already. Our team is just a PM away and we are more than happy to provide you with an extra layer of support if you do work with your dealer for this.

Mark
RamCares

I had that issue on the 2017 I used to own. Took it to the dealership and they adjusted the alignment of it. It's covered by the original warranty as long as you didn't hit anything to knock it out of adjustment. I'm assuming you bought it new, and it's been like this since you took delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back