5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Bumper Wiring Harness

cervelo15

Reaction score
Hello all…so I’m upgrading/replacing my rear bumper and in doing so, I crawled under the rear bumper today to see if I could locate the bumper harness they called out in instructions I’ve seen online.

One instruction states to pull out a yellow lock tab and extract the red lock bar. I’m not seeing this under my bumper. I see a harness plug that has a white clip on it with a red lock tab. I traced that to the harness for the bumper, so I think that’s the right one. But there is no yellow lock tab on it. Below is a sample of one of the sets of instructions. It’s a ‘21 Bighorn if that helps. Thanks for your help!

18B5AF2C-1A5B-42C3-BCBE-F19092482893.jpeg

Timbow

Reaction score
The rear bumper harness plugs into the main body harness right beside the resonator on the drivers side. It will look exactly like the picture. You need to disconnect it to remove the bumper. The bumper will come off with the bumper harness attached to it

Users who are viewing this thread