5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Bumper Guard Ideas Needed

LimitedGRR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations for a rear bumper guard? I currently have a Bully bar that attaches to the hitch, but am looking for something that would cover a wider area of the bumper and still not interfere with the sensors. Some kind of a light brush guard I guess to keep those silly Millennials from sliding into my bumper with their silly little fusions and cobalts....

evanroman

Reaction score
rear bumper guard.jpg
It seems that everywhere you look people are adorning their vehicles with rear bumper protectors and car bumper guards. Clearly, rear bumper protection is an important concern for anyone who parks on the street. Let's face it more than half of all rear bumper damage occurs when you park your car. Without rear bumper protection, your car bumper will be scarred when another vehicle bumps your car during parking. Here I have listed some top-rated rear bumper guard brands available in the market this year. Hope it will help you to find out the best one for your vehicle.
  1. Citybumper - Premium quality rear bumper Guard
  2. T-Rex - Car Front or Rear Bumper Protector
  3. FH Group Bumper Butler
  4. BumperX Bumper Guard
  5. Bumper Badger Bumper Guard
  6. Bumper Bully Bumper Guard
  7. BumpTek by Rhino Guard Bumper Guard
However, before making the final buying decision, you need to properly analyze it. Confirm each product's pros and cons and details review. I have found this bumper guard review article more informative and useful. Hope it will help you.

reedcooper

Reaction score
View attachment 82125
It seems that everywhere you look people are adorning their vehicles with rear bumper protectors and car bumper guards. Clearly, rear bumper protection is an important concern for anyone who parks on the street. Let's face it more than half of all rear bumper damage occurs when you park your car. Without rear bumper protection, your car bumper will be scarred when another vehicle bumps your car during parking. Here I have listed some top-rated rear bumper guard brands available in the market this year. Hope it will help you to find out the best one for your vehicle.
  1. Citybumper - Premium quality rear bumper Guard
  2. T-Rex - Car Front or Rear Bumper Protector
  3. FH Group Bumper Butler
  4. BumperX Bumper Guard
  5. Bumper Badger Bumper Guard
  6. Bumper Bully Bumper Guard
  7. BumpTek by Rhino Guard Bumper Guard
However, before making the final buying decision, you need to properly analyze it. Confirm each product's pros and cons and details review. I have found this bumper guard review article more informative and useful. Hope it will help you.
Thank you for your suggestion. It's helped me a lot. I have decided to choose BumperX Bumper Guard.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online