5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Brake Squeal (Yes I've Searched)

Pabla, did you ever buy the parts and install them yourself? I'm being told by FCA to pound sand and they won't cover it. I'm a US customer and they're not helping me either. My truck has 22k miles, how is this acceptable.

just an update, I spoke with customer service a few times even spoke with the manager who was useless. They were not willing to apply the TSB and are not helpful at all. I have asked why the TSB doesn't apply to trucks made after September 2018. Ive reached an unfortunate dead end.

Pabla, did you ever buy the parts and install them yourself? I'm being told by FCA to pound sand and they won't cover it. I'm a US customer and they're not helping me either. My truck has 22k miles, how is this acceptable.
What month and year was your truck built on? The reason FCA may not be covering is cause our trucks are built after September 2018, and for some reason the TSB does not cover trucks built after even though they don't have the fixes applied from factory so theyre bound to run into the same issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back