5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear Air Spring Spacer

alamain

Reaction score
Good Evening,

I have a 2021 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel with air ride and i've installed a readylift leveling kit. I'm surrently sitting just over an inch nose-high and I'm looking to bring the truck back to about .5" of rake without sacrificing ride quality. Does anyone know if there are air bag spacers for the rear that i can use in conjunction with adjustable links to get what im looking for? Or am i just going to have to take the hit and pump up the rear bags?

clazer

Reaction score
It sounds like you might not have the off-road package. If that’s the case, tricking your bags into going an inch higher results in… the factory off-road package.

alamain

Reaction score
It sounds like you might not have the off-road package. If that’s the case, tricking your bags into going an inch higher results in… the factory off-road package.
That is correct. I do not have the offroad package. I was hoping to keep all of the ride settings in addition to the ride quality. I was hoping that that would be possible as it seems there are bag spacers for the 4th gen trucks. I just have no idea if they can be adapted to the 5th gen.

I was under the assumption that the level kit from readylift was designed to be used on trucks without the offroad package

Users who are viewing this thread