5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rear 1.5" lift, New Bump Stops???

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i think i will try that but im also wonder if i should wait since im gonna have evilmfg do my long travel with bilsteins 3.0
dang they are available now?
can you dm me how much it's gonna run you so i can start saving up my coins lol

Daverous

Reaction score
Ugh, just when I thought I was done….

Guess it’s good it’s paid off 🤣

ayoslickxd

Ram Guru
Reaction score
dang they are available now?
can you dm me how much it's gonna run you so i can start saving up my coins lol
i contactrd evilmfg and they said they will do long travel kit and install with bilsteins 3.0 …. so i take it they gonna custom fab it all …. price aint bad will cost me aprox 11k but i will sell my bds kit and my old fox 2-3 inch kit and should break even for a suspension i want …. and need bds aint worth it for real off roading lol

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i contactrd evilmfg and they said they will do long travel kit and install with bilsteins 3.0 …. so i take it they gonna custom fab it all …. price aint bad will cost me aprox 11k but i will sell my bds kit and my old fox 2-3 inch kit and should break even for a suspension i want …. and need bds aint worth it for real off roading lol
you got the last part right LOL

Users who are viewing this thread