5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Realtruck Order issues

Shine006

Reaction score
Has anyone else had any trouble with ordering from Realtruck? They have sent me 2 Used Truxedo Pro x15 bedcovers. One even had the other customers paperwork that returned the cover to them inside. Is this a fluke?

Last edited:

ShortStack

Reaction score
My Dad had ordered running boards for my Mom's CR-V and the guy said "Yes we have them and for sure they are the correct ones. We can get them to you in three days."
Well he waited a week. Nothing. Called them and got blah-blah-blah. When they arrived the package was not even labeled for a CR-V but a RAV-4. The guys are absolute, un-questionable
idiots. I would suggest you forget they even exist.

Get your cash back as fast as you can.

Leaning6

Reaction score
I had problems ordering running boards from them. They shipped the brackets but didn't get the boards. Said they were on a national back order and refunded me for only the boards. I had to tell them that brackets without the boards do me no good and I wanted a full refund. They refunded me and told me they didn't want the brackets sent back. With all the supply problems everywhere, I just figured crap happens. I then ordered a different set of running boards from them that showed that they had them on hand. I assumed the first set was dropped shipped. The second set showed up had been opened by someone, had greasy finger prints all over them and NO BRACKETS! They then refunded me only for the amount of the missing brackets! I didn't throw away the brackets that I did get, and they fit the other brand of running boards, so install them that way. I think they have only websites with different names. I won't knowingly order anything from them again.

mike146

Reaction score
I can't vouch for product shipped yet as I just placed order today, but. Can say that all the right part numbers were in order, and they had the lowest total price I could find.

I ordered a RamBar, Revolver x4s, and dezee bed mat. I could find a lower price on the rambar, but that vendor wanted 345 to ship... LOL. Crazy stuff there.

Others here have ordered from them and have good things to say. Give them a chance.

I am talking about ordering from @Accessory.Parts

Accessory.Parts

Reaction score
I can't vouch for product shipped yet as I just placed order today, but. Can say that all the right part numbers were in order, and they had the lowest total price I could find.

I ordered a RamBar, Revolver x4s, and dezee bed mat. I could find a lower price on the rambar, but that vendor wanted 345 to ship... LOL. Crazy stuff there.

Others here have ordered from them and have good things to say. Give them a chance.

I am talking about ordering from @Accessory.Parts
Thanks for taking a chance on us!

cleandirt

Reaction score
I ordered a roof rack kit from them, the kit consisted of cross bars, towers that the crossbars mount to, and vehicle specific pads that fit the towers to your roof. They “shipped” the crossbars and towers but not the vehicle specific pads, those were back ordered. I put shipped in quotations because they don’t keep these in stock, the items are shipped directly from the manufacturer and Real Truck has no idea if items are actually available when they take your money. They strung me out for weeks then finally said they wouldn’t be able to ship the pads and refunded just that part of the kit, closed out the order and washed their hands of it. The crossbars and towers are useless without the pads. I was lucky enough to find a set of pads I needed on eBay but was definitely left with the impression that they were a bunch of morons. I’ll never order from them again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shine006

Reaction score
I called Truxedo and they had me send pics of the packaging and the shipping label. They verified packaging was not theirs and the shipping label not from the also. Plain box covered in tape no labeling and beat up.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I called Truxedo and they had me send pics of the packaging and the shipping label. They verified packaging was not theirs and the shipping label not from the also. Plain box covered in tape no labeling and beat up.
Sounds a little shady to me. This isn't the first time I've heard negative things about Realtruck but members have also had good things to say about them in the past. Could be a fluke 🤷 but at this point I would try elsewhere.

Last edited:

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered from them years ago when I had an F150. I ordered a tri fold soft tonneu cover. No issues at all. Could just be a lazy employee in shipping.

FLiPMaRC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered my tonneau cover from RealTruck last year. Received my order in less than a week. It's the only time I've dealt with them.

TonyCA

Reaction score
I ordered my tonneau cover from RealTruck last year. Received my order in less than a week. It's the only time I've dealt with them.
I ordered from them 3/17 hoping to experience the same - I chatted with them on their website and everything seemed all good, even got a good price!

I received a confirmation with an ETA of 3/23-3/28, so was pretty hopeful. On 3/23 I got a revised ETA of 3/29-4/4. I just received yet another revision to 4/11-4/14.

I sent them a message they're creating a "service request ticket". I hope they can fulfill the order soon or give me an actual ETA instead of just pushing it out every week.

Just some info for anyone trying to make up their minds.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll never deal with Real truck again. The way they handle their backorders and returns disgusts me.

TonyCA

Reaction score
I ordered from them 3/17 hoping to experience the same - I chatted with them on their website and everything seemed all good, even got a good price!

I received a confirmation with an ETA of 3/23-3/28, so was pretty hopeful. On 3/23 I got a revised ETA of 3/29-4/4. I just received yet another revision to 4/11-4/14.

I sent them a message they're creating a "service request ticket". I hope they can fulfill the order soon or give me an actual ETA instead of just pushing it out every week.

Just some info for anyone trying to make up their minds.
So got some movement today:

First I got the default notification that the cover had shipped.

About half an hour later I got an email saying my issue was resolved and that I can't cancel my order since the package has shipped.

Hopefully it's the right product and I can put this down to supply chain issues!

Klicht87

Reaction score
I ordered a bed cover for a previous truck without any issues. Seems like quite a few issues with you all. Maybe I'll second guess any future orders.

Users who are viewing this thread